Thursday, January 16, 2014

Welcome to my Blog

There is sort of an excitement that comes when creating a first post to a blog!

My biggest goal with this blog is to share my knowledge of knitting and crocheting to more people.  I love my craft and I can't wait to provide tips to get everyone knitting and crocheting their own items in no time.  I am working on a new video series that I hope to have up and running within a couple of months time.  It will be a beginner knitting series and will feature a pattern of my own that I have been working on.  I will post more details about it closer to its launch.

I am also starting an Etsy shop with some of my own knitted and crocheted works as well as some knitting notions, needles and crochet hooks.  I hope to have this up and running within a couple of months time as well.  I'll start with just a few things and build up as I go.  I will post regularly about items being sold on Etsy.  If all goes well, I will also be selling my own patterns by the end of the year.

For those of you that live close to Waterloo, ON I will also be offering knitting and crochet classes in my home.  These are personalized classes suited to your needs.  If you need to learn knitting and crochet from the beginning or need some guidance on a specialized technique I can guide you through it.  I can also help you to finish those unfinished objects (UFO's) that you have lying around or even to finish them for you if you don't have the time to do it yourself.

All in all it should be a very busy crafting year for me and I hope that you will join me on this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment